DescriptionSMi proudly presents the 2nd Annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology West Coast Conference, in San Diego, USA, on the 7th and 8th of June 2018.
The pharmaceutical microbiology field is an ever constant in almost all areas of pharmaceuticals. Therefore, professionals within the field need to be informed and updated on the revised regulations and newly emerging methods and practices.
Join us to discuss and address the evolving issues facing this industry, such as: the aseptic practice and contamination prevention, mycoplasma testing, water monitoring and biofilms.
Sponsored by Associates of Cape Cod Inc, Biomerieux, Charles River and Fujifilm Wako Chemicals US Corporation
This event is CPD accredited.
Event Hashtag: #pharmamicrousa
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
• Take part in an informative and valuable discussions on best practices to circumvent common laboratory issues
• Gain insight into successfully implemented new methods, through case study presentations
• Interact with key industry experts and benefit from ample networking opportunities
• Learn about the most cutting edge microbial methods and rapid detection methods and how to successfully implement them in your own laboratory
• Receive up to 16 CPD points by attending two-day conference
KEY INDUSTRY SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
CHAIR: Ziva Abraham, CEO, Microrite
Jim Polarine, Senior Technical Service manager, STERIS
Dilip Ashtekar, Executive Director Sterility Assurance and Microbiology Quality, Intarcia Therapeutics
Lisa Yan, Principal Quality Lab Associate, Shire
Andrew Bartko, Research Leader, Battelle Memorial Institute
KEY FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Examine the underlying issues behind microbiological deviations and the impact on data integrity
• Learn about ways to proactively limit bacterial and mold spore contamination from incoming items into cleanrooms, through case study examples
• Discuss new thinking about facility cleaning and sanitisation and the effects that this will have on the common and best practices to implement
• Explore how technologies in pharmaceutical microbiology could be applied, utilised and translated into other fields
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Senior Microbiologist, Lead Scientist, Laboratory Manager, QA Specialist Drug Substance External Manufacturer, Business Development Manager – Testing, Pharmaceutical Microbiology Consultant, Higher Pharmacopoeial Scientist, Analytical Standards Specialist and anyone who has an interest or is involved in pharmaceutical microbiology.
• BOOK BY 28TH FEBRUARY AND SAVE £400
• BOOK BY 29TH MARCH AND SAVE £200
• BOOK BY 30TH APRIL AND SAVE £100
For more information please click HERE