|Research area:||• Develop reporter assays in difficult cell lines.
• Measure activity from endogenous promoters
• Study virus-cell interactions
• Detect gene regulation and cell signaling events
• Perform high-throughput compound screening
• Study post-translational modifications
• Study GPCR signaling
|Additional info:||Numerous configurations of NanoLuc® Luciferase are available to meet diverse applications including unfused Nluc for maximal light output and sensitivity, NanoLuc®-PEST (NlucP) to closely couple protein expression to changes in transcriptional activity and increase signal-to background ratios, and NanoLuc® luciferase fused to an N-terminal secretion signal (secNluc) when a secreted reporter is preferred.|