The Fluent Laboratory Automation Solution for compound management* is designed to offer greater throughput and flexibility for compound management workflows, introducing a number of new hardware and software options aimed at improving productivity. This application-oriented system is ideally suited to drug discovery laboratories and centralized compound library facilities, offering a host of features intended to streamline day-to-day activities such as daughter plate generation, plate reformatting, hit picking and serial dilutions.
Liquid handling versatility has been increased with the introduction of washable fixed tips for the instrument’s Flexible Channel Arm. Complementing the existing disposable tip options to provide cost-effective reagent and compound distribution – as well as cap piercing capabilities – the new fixed tips are also available in a low volume option, offering reliable pipetting below 0.5 µl to help minimize compound consumption and enable effective serial dilutions. Labware logistics have also been enhanced with the addition of a tube handling option for the Robotic Gripper Arm (RGA), and a Stacker module compatible with SLAS-format consumables.
These new hardware options are fully supported by the platform’s updated FluentControl™ software – which also includes a number of new applications and pre-programmed ‘Smart Commands’ for common activities such as plate replication and reformatting – ensuring the Fluent Laboratory Automation Solution for compound management fits seamlessly into even the most demanding of workflows.
• Modular Dynamic Deck™ – multilevel design allows flexible integration of complementary devices
• Three deck sizes available – offering deck capacities from 30 to 72 microplates
• Task-specific arms – simultaneous operation to ensure timely completion of assays
• High definition pipetting – with predefined liquid classes for optimal accuracy and reproducibility
• Path Finder™ technology – avoids the need for laborious programming of individual arm movements
• Intuitive touchscreen – with graphical instructions and embedded SOPs